Jennifer Hill is a practicing certified nurse practitioner at Kettering Health Medical Group OB-GYN.
She has been a registered nurse since 1991 and has worked in women's health since 1994. Jennifer places great importance on collaborating with all levels of healthcare providers and her patient to develop the best individual care plan.
She loves the teaching facet of her career and has a passion for working with young women to develop good preventative health habits that will last a lifetime.
- DOES NOT DELIVER
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2014: Frontier School of Midwifery & Family Nursing
- 2015 - Certified Menopause Practitioner: North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- 2014 - Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner: (WHNP)
- National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- Association of Women's Health: Obstetric and Neonatal Nursing (AWHONN)
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment