James McNerney, DO, is a practicing family care physician at our Kettering Physician Network - Upper Valley Primary Care - Troy and Piqua location.
Dr. McNerney joined Upper Valley Family Care in 1996. With over 20 years experience, his commitment to patient care mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
CLINICAL EXPERIENCE 1996 - present, Upper Valley Family Care, Family Practice 1975 - 1989, Practicing Physical Therapy
- 1993: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1996: Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital and Medical Center
- Board Certified - American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Diplomat - National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Association:
- American Osteopathic Academy of Family Medicine:
- Ohio Osteopathic Association: