Harish Raj SeethaRammohan, MD, is a highly skilled cardiologist serving Kettering and the surrounding community.
Dr. SeethaRammohan is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He graduated from Kakatiya Medical College in Telangana, India, completed his residency in internal medicine at the Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and his fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. Dr. SeethaRammohan's commitment to his patients mirrors Kettering Health's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
Scope of Service
- 2000: Kakatiya Medical College - NTR University of Health Sciences
- Gandhi Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Honors & Recognition
- Top Doctor Award for Central New York - International Health Care and Professionals
- Best Fellow Award - Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia)
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council (Medical Council of India)
My goal is to treat my patients as I would care for my family.
Harish R. SeethaRammohan, MD