Gary Anderson, DO, FACS is a highly skilled and experienced general surgeon.
He is board-certified in General Surgery and holds an added qualification in Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Anderson has more than 30 years of experience in general surgery with excellent outcomes. He previously served in the U.S. Army, in military aviation.
Scope of Service
General Surgery—including; advanced laparoscopy and surgery for disorders of the gallbladder, intestine, colon, appendix, and stomach. He provides treatment for abdominal wall hernias and abdominal cancers. He applies minimally invasive techniques to minimize discomfort and shorten recovery time, which can provide better outcomes. Dr. Anderson uses the most advanced technologies available, including Robotic Surgery when appropriate.
- 1986: University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Scie
- 1988: Youngstown Osteopathic Hospital
- 1992: Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- 1993: University of Cincinnati
- Youngstown Osteopathic Hospital
- National Board of Directors
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Americas Hernia Society
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons