Frederick Simpson, MD, earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from theUniversity of Cincinnati in Family Medicine, where he later completed his residency.
His medical career spans over 20 years, with various titles such as Chief of Medicine, Medical Director, and Chief Medical Officer.
Dr. Simpson enjoys sailing, traveling, and boating with his children and family.
- 1996: University of Cincinnati | College of Medicine
- 1998: Family Medicine | University of Cincinnati Hospital
- BCLS: 1992-present
- ACLS : 1996- 2014
- Diplomat American Board of Family Medicine: 1998-present
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement basic certification
- American Association for Physician Leadership
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
My approach is to engage patients in their health care through thoughtful listening and education, working together to achieve their goals.
Frederick R. Simpson, MD
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment