Erin Bates, MD, is a board-certified family physician. Board-certified physicians are credentialed by a board that has determined the provider demonstrates a high level of expertise in their field.
She received her Bachelor of Arts in Zoology from Miami University and then completed her Doctorate of Medicine at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine. After medical school, she completed her family medicine residency through Wright State University.
She is compassionate about caring for her patients and actively participates in community service projects in the Dayton area.
Scope of Service
Family medicine and primary care
- 2014: Wright State University | Boonshoft School of Medicine
- 2017: Wright State University
- 2014: American Academy of Family Physicians
Honors & Recognition
- Walbroehl Award - Boonshoft School of Medicine Department of Family Medicine (Wright State University)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Kettering Health Medical Group Primary Care
6438 Wilmington Pike, Suite 100(937) 558-3840
Centerville, OH 45459
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment