Dena Mason-Zied, DO, is a highly respected family physician serving patients in Springboro and the surrounding community for more than 18 years.
Dr. Mason-Zied completed medical school at Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine and then a family practice residency at Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton, OH. Dr. Mason-Zied is committed to providing the very best experience to her patients. This commitment mirrors the network's mission of improving the lives of the people in the communities we serve.
Scope of Service
Family Medicine, Womens health
- 2000: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2001: Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
- 2004: Good Samaritan Hospital-Graduate Medical Education
- Board certified: Family Medicine: American Board of Family Medicine
- Member: American Academy of Family Physicians:
- Member: American Osteopathic Association:
- Member: Dayton District Academy of Osteopathic Medicine:
My goal is to serve my community by empowering my patients to make health lifestyle choices.
Dena E. Mason-Zied, DO
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment