Daniel Verrill, MD, is a highly skilled Pain Management Specialist with Kettering Physician Network.
He provides each patient with a personalized and comprehensive treatment plan to help reduce and cope with pain. Whenever possible, a conservative, non-invasive course of treatment will be recommended.
Scope of Service
Dr. Verrill performs interventional techniques such as nerve blocks, joint injections and radiofrequency ablation to treat both acute and chronic pain conditions. He is also skilled in surgical techniques such as intrathecal drug delivery pumps and neurostimulators.
- 2011: University of Toledo
- 2012: Riverside Methodist Hospital
- 2015: Ohio State University Graduate Medical Education
- 2016: Ohio State University Graduate Medical Education
- Board-Certified: Pain Management
- Board-Certified: Anesthesiology
- DEA licensure
- Diplomate: ABA/Pain Medicine Board Certification:
- Diplomate: American Board of Anesthesiology:
- Member: American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA):
- Member: Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists (OSA):
- Member: American Medical Association:
- Member: American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians:
- Member: Medical Board of Ohio:
My goal is to help people manage their pain and improve their quality of life by addressing the cause of their pain with minimally invasive procedures.
Daniel B. Verrill, MD