Christa Siebenburgen, MD is a practicing trauma care physician at our Kettering Acute Care Surgery - Trauma Program, an ACS Verified Level 2 Trauma Center at Kettering Health Main Campus, in Kettering, OH.
Her awards, committee, and leadership appointments along with her teaching and presentations serve as witness to her dedication and excellence in providing excellent critical and emergency care to all those in need. Her commitment to patient care mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
Dr. Siebenburgen was born and raised in Cincinnati and is pleased to be serving near the communities where she grew up.
- 2001: University of Michigan Health Systems: Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Boston Medical Center / Boston University
- 2015 - American Board of Surgery
- Also certified with Medical Board of Michigan and
- limited medical license with the Medical Board of Massachusetts
Honors & Recognition
- Alpha National Honor Society Award - Alpha Omega
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
Kettering Health Medical Group Trauma Surgery
3533 Southern Blvd. Suite 2100(937) 395-8556
Kettering, OH 45429