Calib S. Cox, PA-C, is a Physician Assistant at Soin Medical Center in the trauma unit. Calib earned a Master of Physician Assistant Practice from the University of Dayton.
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2018: University of Dayton Physician Assistant Program
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) | American College of Surgeons
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) | Ohio Emergency Medical Services
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) | American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) | American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS) | American Heart Association