Bruce H. Rank, DO, RPVI, specializes in vein surgery and vein care. Dr. Rank is a registered physician in vascular interpretation (RPVI), which is earned by a physician who is certified as having the highest standard in vascular ultrasound interpretation. By earning this certification, Dr. Rank has gained a critical edge in promoting public safety in vascular interpretation ultrasound.
He is a board-certified osteopathic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience in healthcare and received his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1978. Dr. Rank continued gaining experience throughout his time as a resident in General Surgery at Kettering Health Dayton and later in Thoracic Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.
Before joining Kettering Health Medical Group, Dr. Rank's private practice was known as Rejuvenate.
Scope of Service
* Vein surgery
* Cosmetic laser treatment
- 1978: Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1982: Kettering Health Dayton
- 1989: Cardiothoracic Surgery | Cleveland Clinic
- American Board of Surgery: 1988 | Recertification 2008
- Fellow: American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- American College of Thoracic Surgeons