Arun Sendilnathan, MD, is a highly skilled oncologist serving the Hamilton and surrounding community.
Dr. Sendilnathan graduated from Meenakshi Medical College in India and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He completed his fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Sendilnathan's commitment to his patients mirrors the network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
Scope of Service
- Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University India
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- University of Cincinnati/Academic Office
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology/Oncology: Board Certified
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine: Board Certified
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO):
- American Society of Hematology (ASH):
- American College of Physicians (ACP):
- Butler County Medical Society (BCMS):
I strongly believe that the doctor-patient relationship in oncology is very special and I cherish the fact that I am able to stand shoulder to shoulder with my patients and their families through their most difficult times. I treat my patients like I would my own family.
Arun Sendilnathan, MD
Hematology & Oncology