Anthony Paravati, MD, MBA, received his medical training at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College.
He later completed his residency at the University of California in San Diego as the Chief Resident. Dr. Paravati received multiple awards and grants during his residency and is an asset to the Network's team of physicians.
Scope of Service
Dr. Paravati specializes in radiation oncology focusing on head and neck cancers. Head and neck cancers typically develop in the mouth, throat, nose, or other areas of the head and neck.
- 2012: Dartmouth College | Geisel School of Medicine
- 2013: University of California San Diego | School of Medicine
- 2017: University of California San Diego | School of Medicine
- American College of Radiation Oncology
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Clinical Oncology