Prep time: 10 MINS Cook time: 15 MINS Total time: 25 MINS Serves: 4-6
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 tart apple, cored and diced
- ½ cup honey
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- zest of one medium orange (about 1 tablespoon)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger, grated
- Combine sugar and orange juice in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until sugars are dissolved and bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries, ginger, and orange zest and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and continue to cook cranberries, 10-15 minutes until mixture is reduced by half, and most berries have burst.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes at room temperature.
The month's most popular health news, stories, and tips in your inbox.Sign Up