Six Kettering Health facilities achieved recognition from The Women’s Choice Award for Best Hospitals™. This credential identifies the nation’s best hospitals based on robust criteria that includes relevant clinical performance, patient satisfaction, and appropriate accreditations. It also seeks to connect women to the best healthcare for themselves and their family.
Brenda Kuhn, chief clinical officer at Kettering Health said, “Our team provides a wholistic experience based on the art and science of medicine. Recognition from The Women’s Choice organization is further proof of the compassionate, high-quality care patients can expect from Kettering Health.”
Six Kettering Health facilities earned recognition in one or more of the 15 service-specific categories.
- Kettering Health Dayton – Heart Care
- Kettering Health Washington Township – Heart Care
- Kettering Health Hamilton – Patient Safety, Mammogram Imaging
- Kettering Health Main Campus – Obstetrics, Cancer Care, Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Kettering Health Miamisburg – Bariatric Surgery, Orthopedics
- Soin Medical Center – Obstetrics, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Outpatient Experience, 100 Best for Patient Experience