Due to ongoing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19), we have revised our visitor restrictions for maternity patients to ensure the health and safety of our patients, their families, and our staff. These visitor restrictions apply at all Kettering Health Network maternity facilities:
Maternity patients may have visitors over the age of 18 with the following restrictions.
Labor/Delivery and Postpartum
- One visitor per admission stay (not per day)
- Exception: Minor patients (under the age of 18 years old) may have 2 visitors limited to only parents/guardians OR one parent/guardian and father of baby
- 2 approved visitors for the entire stay
- Only 1 approved visitor at a time
Antepartum Greater than 7-day Length of Stay
- 2 approved visitors during the stay
- Only 1 approved visitor per day (both visitors cannot visit on the same day)
Please note: All visitors must enter through the hospital screening process.
The month's most popular health news, stories, and tips in your inbox.Sign Up