There’s no meal this broccoli dish can’t improve.
2/3 cup light mayonnaise
½ cup chopped red bell pepper
½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 teaspoon lemon zest
6 pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
8 cups broccoli florets cut into 2-inch pieces
½ cup panko breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat an 11-by-7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise, bell pepper, yogurt, feta cheese, 1 tablespoon dill, parsley, lemon zest, and olives in a large bowl.
- Steam broccoli until tender crisp.
- Add broccoli to mayonnaise mixture and stir to coat. Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, oil, and the remaining 1 tablespoon dill in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake until the topping is golden brown and crispy—about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 cup
Total fat: 23 g
Total carbohydrates: 12 g
Dietary fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 314 mg
The month's most popular health news, stories, and tips in your inbox.Sign Up