This October, honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month by going pink—and this simple strawberry cookie recipe is a good place to start!
Easy Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies
1 (18 ¼ oz.) package strawberry cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs, slightly beaten
¼ cup water
2 drops red food coloring paste
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water in large mixing bowl.
- Add red food coloring and mix.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls about 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Ready in: 20 minutes
Yields: 30 cookies
The month's most popular health news, stories, and tips in your inbox.Sign Up