This berry ice box cake might just be the perfect treat for your Fourth of July parties.
Yield: 8 servings
Large box (1.5 ounce) sugar-free, fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2.5 cups 1% or skim milk
4 ounces 1/3 less fat block cream cheese, room temperature
6 sheets graham crackers roughly crumbled
1.5 cups lite whipped topping
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
½ cup fresh blueberries
- Prepare instant pudding with 2.5 cups milk and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the room temperature cream cheese until smooth, then add in the prepared pudding. Whisk to combine.
- Place roughly crumbled graham crackers in bottom of springform pan.
- Top with cream cheese/pudding mixture.
- Arrange berries on top.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to sit for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, release from springform pan and slice into 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total fat: 6.5 g
Carbohydrates: 27.6 g
Dietary fiber: 2.6 g
Sodium: 357.2 mg
Sugar: 11.4 g
Protein: 4.6 g