Kettering Health, Kettering Physician Network and Kroger Health’s new partnership will improve access to healthcare services and physicians at The Little Clinic and pharmacy locations in southwest Ohio. They held a ribbon-cutting ceremony and health fair on December 11 at the Cornerstone Kroger store.
The health fair featured free diabetes and blood pressure screenings. Visitors had the opportunity to talk to a dietician to get healthy food ideas and some healthy food samples.
This clinical collaboration connects Kroger Health’s in-store clinics with Kettering Physician Network’s 700-plus board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers with an extensive range of medical specialties.
Whether someone needs the convenience of after-hours care for a minor illness or injury, vaccinations, physicals or chronic condition, Kettering Health, Kettering Physician Network and The Little Clinic are working together to improve access to medical care. Convenient availability will help reduce visits to the emergency department.
Kroger Health’s The Little Clinic locations included in the collaborative partnership with Kettering Health and Kettering Physician Network are inside the following 10 southwest Ohio Kroger stores:
- 3165 Dayton Xenia Road, Beavercreek
- 2115 E. Dorothy Lane, Kettering
- 885 Union Road, Englewood
- 1510 Covington Ave., Piqua
- 780 Northwoods Blvd., Vandalia
- 155 N. Heincke Road, Miamisburg
- 1095 S. Main Street, Centerville
- 5400 Cornerstone North Blvd., Centerville
- 731 W. Market Street, Troy
- 1161 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Road, Fairborn