Grandview Medical Center is looking for talented people to work in a variety of positions at the hospital, part of the Kettering Health Network. Grandview is hosting a hiring event on Wednesday, August 16, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the hospital lobby. Grandview Medical Center is located at 405 West Grand Avenue in Dayton.
Grandview is hiring for the following full-time, part-time and resource (works as needed) positions:
- Registered nurses (step-down, orthopedic, critical care, and float)
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists
- Imaging technicians (ultrasound, MRI, and CT)
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Environmental services (housekeeping, maintenance)
- Nutrition Services (restaurant/cafeteria servers, patient servers, patient tray line assembly, cashiers, cooks, dishwashers)
For more information, visit ketteringhealthevents.com.