Kettering Health has re-established COVID-19 testing sites as cases continue to grow in Ohio. The sites are for employees, pre-procedural patients, and patients in the community with a physician order and an appointment. Once an order is received, Kettering Health patients can schedule through MyChart by following these instructions:
- Log into MyChart at mychart.ketteringhealthorg
- Click the “Visits” icon at the top of the page. Or, if you’re using the MyChart App, click “Appointments.”
- Click “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Select “Covid Drive-thru Testing.”
- Answer the questions.
- Select a location, date, and time.
- Click “schedule.”
COVID-19 testing sites
8701 Old Troy Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Monday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Other testing options
Kettering Health also offers tests to those who don’t meet these requirements but are symptomatic or require testing for travel. However, these patients should visit our On-Demand Clinics and Urgent Care locations.