OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
CINCINNATI BENGALS x KETTERING HEALTH SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING INTO OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Kettering Health (“Sponsor”), an Ohio non-profit corporation, with its principal place of business located at 1 Prestige Place, Suite 330, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342. Sponsor shall be the administrator of the Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY; DURATION: The Cincinnati Bengals x Kettering Health Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the State of Ohio who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
The Sweepstakes begins Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends Monday, December 18, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and Regulations and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. EXCLUSIONS TO ELIGIBILITY: Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and Cincinnati Bengals, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. An “immediate family member” is defined to mean spouse, parent, grandparent, child, or sibling.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, eligible individuals may enter the Sweepstakes by (1) going to www.ketteringhealth.org/sweepstakes and completing the entry form with all required information, including their name, email address, phone number, zip code, and birth date; or (2) eligible individuals may participate without visiting www.ketteringhealth.org/sweepstakes, by hand-writing his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, telephone number and their home ZIP code on a 3½x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Kettering Health Sweepstakes, 1 Prestige Place, Suite 330, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than December 11, 2023 and received on or before December 18, 2023. Eligible individuals successfully entering the Sweepstakes in conformity with either method will be referred to as “Entrants”. By entering, Entrants are granting permission for their name, image, and likeness to be used on ketteringhealth.org and for other publicity and promotional purposes in conjunction with the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes should technical or other occurrences beyond the control of the organization compromise the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes.
By entering all Entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations.
There is no cost to enter the Sweepstakes and no purchase necessary in order to win.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that participant’s entries and shall result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
4. WINNERS/PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly chosen on or about Wednesday, December 20, 2023 (“Winner”) to receive four (4) tickets to the Week 18 Cincinnati Bengals home game versus the Cleveland Browns, to be held at a date and time yet to be determined in the sole discretion of the NFL Entities (“Prize”). Approximate Prize Value does not exceed $500. The prize is non-transferable and awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. If potential Winner is unable to attend the game on the date determined in the sole discretion of the NFL Entities as provided for in these Official Rules and Regulations, the prize will be forfeited, and no other compensation will be provided.
Winner will be notified by email after the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. If Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Winner via email within forty-eight (48) hours after a potential Winner is selected or if any message is not returned within twenty-four (24) hours, or if a potential Winner declines a Prize for any reason, then that potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential Prize Winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at Sponsor’s discretion.
As a condition to eligibility to claim any Prize, potential Winner and his/her guests may be required in Sponsor’s sole discretion to execute an affidavit of eligibility and any further liability waivers, or other documents required by Sponsor. Failure to submit any required documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or any other noncompliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equal or greater value. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable unless otherwise agreed at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities, taxi and ground transportation and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Specific dates, games and/or locations (as applicable) for any game tickets shall be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Winners’ guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age) as of the end date of the Sweepstakes Entry Period, unless accompanied by the Winner who is their parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise agreed by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The terms and conditions of tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event, or exhibition, as defined by the National Football League, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations in connection with the Prize.
5. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL ENTRANTS FOREVER RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, CINCINNATI BENGALS, INC., PRIZE PROVIDERS, ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTIES’ OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT’S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; AND THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE OR PROCESS ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT’S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT’S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.) ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “NFL ENTITIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CINCINNATI BENGALS, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT OR A WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT’S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; AND THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to ENTRANT.
7. RESERVATIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify and/or revoke a Prize from any person it believes has violated these Official Rules or has acted in a manner that is, in Sponsor’s discretion, offensive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, repugnant, or violent at any time. Entrants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. All decisions of Sponsor shall be final, and Entrants waive any right to challenge any decisions made by Sponsor.
8. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR, OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
9. VENUE: Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a state or federal court located in Hamilton County, Ohio Entrants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLOSURE. Although this promotion may be advertised on the Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Instagram accounts or other social media platforms of Sponsor, Cincinnati Bengals, or another, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. The information a Participant provides will only be used by Sponsor. By entering, Participants provide a complete release of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media platforms from any and all responsibilities implied or provided by Sponsor and Cincinnati Bengals and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media platforms.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to these Official Rules without notice.
12. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or a list of the Winners after the end of the Sweepstakes, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kettering Health, Attn: ‘KETTERING HEALTH SWEEPSTAKES”, 1 Prestige Place, Suite 330, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342.