If you’re looking for a fun and active event to help you celebrate Heart Month, A to Zumba might just be the perfect occasion. Though Zumba is a featured session in the event, there is much more to do and learn throughout the entire evening.
· Get moving with a variety of exercise classes including TRX, yoga, cycling, and of course, Zumba.
· Visit the health fair, which features a variety of vendors and educational booths offering resources for your health needs.
· Take advantage of a free, ten-minute heart check to get you on your way to heart health before you walk out the door.
· Learn how to eat right with healthy cooking demonstrations, which will give you meal preparation skills you can use in your everyday life.
· Hear directly from the experts with physician presentations by our Kettering Health Network cardiologists.
· Relax with the knowledge that you know how to keep your heart healthy and strong… and a chair massage!
· Enjoy refreshments throughout the night and the chance to win door prizes.
A to Zumba events will take place on February 12, 5:30-8 p.m. at the Kettering Recreation Complex and March 20, 5:30-8 p.m. at the East Butler YMCA. Call (937) 558-3988 or click here to register for either event.