Ribbon of Hope Luncheon
Online Registration is now closed please call 937-395-8607
for registration information.
Tuesday, September 30, 2020
Sinclair Conference Center - Get Directions
(parking is located in the underground parking garage of building 12, which is approached off of Fourth Street. Guests should use the SOUTH entrance to the first floor)
Boutique & Wellness Vendors open at 10:00 am
Registration: 11:00 am
Parking is free and is available in the underground parking garage of building 12, which is approached off of 4th street. Guests should use the SOUTH stairway
or elevator to the 1st floor for the event.
We are celebrating 20 years of Ribbon of Hope. We hope that you'll plan join us on September 30, 2020. The national-known speaker will be announced in Spring of 2020.
Ribbon of Hope Luncheon History
The Ribbon of Hope Luncheon originated in 2001 as a fundraiser for the Women's Wellness Fund. It attracts a capacity crowd of the Dayton area's business and community leaders to the Sinclair Conference Center to hear a nationally-known speaker on the topic of breast cancer and women's health issues.
Past speakers at the luncheon include:
- Shannon Miller, Most decorated Olympic Gymnast in American History
- Lori Allen from TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta"
- Dr. Jerri Nielson, physician who treated herself while on duty at the South Pole
- Susan Ford, former first daughter
- Astronaut Mae Jemison
- Dr. Lillie Shockney
- Stephanie Speilman, wife of OSU football star Chris Speilman
- Dr. Vladimir Lange
- Hoda Kotb, Today Show host
- Cokie Roberts, ABC news commentator
- Cate Edwards, President of the Elizabeth Edwards Foundation
- Christine Clifford, breast cancer survivor and author
- Geralyn Lucas, author, journalist, and breast cancer survivor
- Samantha Harris, television hostess, actress, and breast cancer survivor
- Bill Rancic, husband of breast cancer survivor, Giuliana Rancic
- Kelly Corrigan, New York Times best-selling author and breast cancer survivor
- Peggy Fleming, Olympic Gold Medalist figure skater
- Dr. Susan Love
- Diahann Carroll, Gold Globe winning actress
Over the years the luncheon has grown from 75 attendees to over 650 at this sell out event. Many corporations and organizations attend in addition to
individuals who are dedicated to supporting the Women's Wellness Fund. The fund provides breast imaging services and other women's cancer care to
uninsured or underserved women in the Dayton-area at no cost to them. It has helped more than 15,000 women and raised in excess of $2.2 million
since 1995 through the Walk for Women's Wellness and The Ribbon of Hope Luncheon.
For more information, contact us at (937) 395-8607