Wayne C. Woodard MD, FAAOS, is a highly skilled and experienced, board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon.
Originally from Ferguson, Missouri, he made Ohio his home and has practiced at Kettering Health Greene Memorial in Xenia since 1989.
Scope of Service
General Orthopedic surgery and Total Joint Reconstruction
- 1980: St Louis University School of Medicine
- 1981: Tripler Army Med Ctr-Honolulu Hi
- 1985: Tripler Army Med Ctr-Honolulu Hi
- Board-Certified: Orthopedic Surgery
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons:
- Member: Ohio State Medical Association:
- Member: Greene County Medical Society: