Thomas Wilkinson, PA-C is a certified physician assistant serving the Kettering and surrounding community.
Thomas completed his Bachelor of science in respiratory therapy at the Ohio State University School of Allied Medical Professions in Columbus, OH. He then completed his Master of physician assistant studies at Kettering College of Medical Arts in Kettering, OH.
Scope of Service
Trauma & Acute Care
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2017: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Present: Certified Physician Assistant: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Current: Registered Respiratory Therapist: Ohio Respiratory Care Board
- Current: Certified Respiratory Therapist: Ohio Respiratory Care Board
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Ohio Academy of Physician Assistants