Nathaniel Dittoe, MD, FACC, is a highly skilled cardiovascular specialist.
Dr. Dittoe has more than 12 years of experience in successfully treating cardiovascular disease.
His commitment to patient care mirrors Kettering Health's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
- 2004: Wright State University | Boonshoft School of Medicine
- 2007: Kettering Health Main Campus
- 2011: Cardiovascular Disease | Kettering Health Main Campus
- Ohio State Medical License
- Board certified: Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified: Cardiovascular Disease: American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
Honors & Recognition
- Chief Fellow - Kettering Cardiovascular Fellowship
- Chief Resident - Internal Medicine (Kettering Health Main Campus)