Nathaniel J Dittoe, MD, FACC is a highly skilled cardiovascular specialist.
Dr. Dittoe has more than 12 years of experience in the successful treatment of cardiovascular disease. His commitment to patient care mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
- 2004: Wright State University School of Medicine
- 2007: Kettering Medical Center
- 2011: Kettering Medical Center
- Ohio State Medical License
- Board certified: Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified: Cardiovascular Disease: American Board of Cardiovascular Disease