Michael Hnat, DO, is a maternal-fetal medicine physician. He attended John Carroll University, where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. In 1982, he went to Ohio University to earn his medical degree. He completed his fellowship at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Dr. Hnat has experience in high-risk pregnancies, including those with chronic hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.
Dr. Hnat is a native Ohioan and is happy to be returning home after living in Florida. When he is not working, Dr. Hnat enjoys running and spending time with his wife, Jill, who he's been married to for over 30 years. He has five children and a Labradoodle named Tilly.
- 1987: Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2002: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 1992: Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- 1988: St. Elizabeth Health Center
- Youngstown Osteopathic Hospital
I am dedicated to guiding patients through the journey and complications of pregnancy in line with the mission of Kettering Health.
Michael Hnat, DO