Lauree Lawler is an experienced certified nurse practitioner.
Lauree delivers holistic, comprehensive and compassionate care, helping others stay healthy and well. Her commitment to patient care mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
What is a Certified Nurse Practitioner?
A certified nurse practitioner (CNP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They hold a master's or doctoral degree and have advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they can make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 1984: Wright State University
- 2001: Wright State University
- 2002 - American Nurses Credentialing Center: Family Practice
- Member: Ohio Association of Advance Practice Nurse:
- Member: American Association of Nurse Practitioners:
Make an Appointment
Find comfort and confidence today by making an appointment, and take one more step toward your best health with Kettering Health.Make an Appointment