Kenneth P. Pohl, MD, is board-certified in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
He received his medical degree from Marquette Medical School, subsequently training in orthopedics in San Francisco.
Dr. Pohl relieves joint pain, improves mobility, and gets patients back to things they enjoy doing in life. With over 43 years of experience in total joint replacements, he has performed more than 10,000 operations. In addition, he invented the Marcaine Pain Pump and also designed the MG UNI partial knee replacement system.
Scope of Service
Orthopedic Surgery Dr. Pohl is highly specialized in partial knee replacements, total knee replacements, and total hip replacements.
- 1965: Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1970: St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center
- Board Certified American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Faculty of the Oxford Partial Knee
- Active Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Total Hip and Knee Association
Dr. Pohl takes a special interest in each of his patients. He listens to every patient's concerns so he can truly diagnose the patient properly. His office always answers the phone; he gives his personal cell phone to patients so they can contact him directly. Dr. Pohl has designed the partial knee; he also is the inventor of the Marcaine pain pump.
Kenneth P. Pohl, MD