Gregory Staten, PA-C, is a prescribing licensed Physician Assistant at Kettering Health Medical Group in the Acute Care Surgery/ Trauma program.
He has 16 years ofexperience in the medical field. His commitment to patient care mirrors the Network's mission to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
What is a Certified Physician Assistant?
A physician assistant (PA) is a licensed provider who holds a master's or doctoral degree and has advanced clinical training. They collaborate with physicians to diagnose and treat patients. Like physicians, they make referrals, provide physical exams, order and interpret tests, and prescribe medications.
- 2001: Kettering College of Medical Arts
- 2004: University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Allied Health Professions
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants (OAPA)
Kettering Health Medical Group Trauma Surgery
3533 Southern Blvd. Suite 2100(937) 395-8556
Kettering, OH 45429