Careers Frequently Asked Questions
To be considered for employment, you must complete an application for a specific job.
We update our job board daily as we fill positions and open new ones.
Your application status may be one of the following:
– Not reviewed: A recruiter has not reviewed your application for consideration.
– Incomplete application: One or more of the required sections in your application is incomplete. Your application will not be considered until the information is added. To complete your application, log into your profile.
– Being reviewed: You meet the requirements for the position, and your application has been given to the hiring manager.
– Phone or on-site interview: The hiring manager would like to schedule an interview and will contact you at the phone number you provided.
– Considered for another position: There is a similar position within the network for which a manager is considering you.
Each section of the application process has required fields that must be entered. They are marked with an asterisk (*). If that section is not completed, you will not be permitted to move on to the next section.
You will receive notifications via email regarding your application status, and we will also update your status on your profile. Not all candidates receive a phone call for a follow-up.
The hiring manager will contact you if they would like to speak with you about the position. Not all candidates are contacted.
Previous experience requirements vary based on position. Not all positions require previous healthcare experience or education. The job description will list what experience or education is required.
The recruiters for the department or specialty you’re interested in can answer questions about job requirements.
If you are interested in job shadowing, you can learn more by calling one of our human resource offices. You may also contact Kettering College for information about education for healthcare jobs.
A physical makes us aware of any physical limitations you may have so we can provide reasonable accommodations if needed.
We are happy to assist you with removing an old version of your resume. Please call our office at 1-844-235-4647.